Monday, May 3, 2010

Haven't had much time for your Third Place lately?

Neither have I. We've been working very hard to keep our collective heads above water, haven't we. The economy seems to be a little better but unemployment is still high. Look for things that don't cost much money and take advantage of the free events going on around you. Millerton, NY had a wonderful weekend of 50 artists displaying their craft at 30 different venues and an after hours party free to all who came. Sound like a great place to visit? It is. Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. It's spring....the shade plants to the sides and far to the distance of our land are in bloom, carpeting the entire North and East with blues, pinks, purples, yellows and white. Tints, tones and shades of bright green turgid leaves are everywhere. The lawn is thick as if it were moss of a primeval forest. For now, this shall suffice as my third place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    My web-site: tagza.com

    ReplyDelete