Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just As Simple As Reading a Book



To calm down after a long stressful day, I like to read. Perhaps a Travel Magazine or that juicey book I just can't put down; and, usually when I start reading, I do so with a nice warm "strong" cup of tea with milk and honey. The kind Mom would make us once we were a little older. When we were little, the tea was weak in our house and usually only served up when sick. Anyway, tea for us is a comforting thing. It reminds us of home and family. The Sisters and I sometimes lace it with a little Irish Mist to get through the hard times; but usually we get by with just the tea. If I need a "Third Place" and there is no way to get there, I'll get there through a good book and a cup of Tea.

Read Any Good Books Lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment